- Dr. Lombardo attended William Paterson University in New Jersey where he graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- Dr. Lombardo earned his medical degree from Hahnemann School of Medicine in Pennsylvania where he was awarded the Ellsworth Scholarship.
- He completed his Urology residency at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School where he was awarded the “Outstanding Laparoscopic Resident Surgeon Award”.
- Dr. Lombardo’s interests focus on laparoscopic and robotic surgery, urologic oncology, urinary incontinence, stone disease
- Dr. Lombardo is fluent in Italian and Spanish.